Picton has so much to offer...
Let us help you decide and book your adventure while holidaying in our beautiful part of New Zealand.
Diving...Tramping ....Fishing...Swimming with the dolphins...Jet skiing... and so much more...
Queen Charlotte Sound: Discover the sound by boat, foot, bike or Kayak. The Queen Charlotte Track offers spectacular views of both Queen Charlotte and Kenepuru sounds in various parts of the track. At 71km total length the QC Track is a highly regarded walk and various single or multi-day tramping options can be arranged with a wide variety of accommodation providers to suit all budgets and requirements. The friendly staff at Tombstone can help you to plan and book a trip that works for you.
Wine Tours: Explore Marlborough wine country with a half or full day tour visiting the various winery’s in our region - convenient pick up and drop off service from Tombstone Backpackers is included.
Kayaking the Sounds: Local operators such as Wilderness Guides offer various half or full day options or why not mix it up with a hike or bike ride on the Queen Charlotte track.
Experience Picton town...
- The Edwin Fox Maritime museum one of Picton's tourist attractions, learning about the history.
- Eco World, Picton's only aquarium has a variety of sea and animal life to explore.
- Picton cinema has two movie theatres
- Kiwi Golf... fun for the whole family
- Restaurants, Cafes, Bars, and Shops
- National Whale Centre
- Local Walking and bike tracks... we have the maps and knowledge.